Battlefield 3 : Use the sun Luke
While flying around on the Battlefield 3 video game, one guy gets a ‘bright’ idea. Thanks to the power of Obi-Wan, the Battlefield tactics are strong in this one.
Five Reasons “The Office” Is The Bleakest Drama On TV
“The Office” is acclaimed for being one of the funniest shows on television. But, as repeated watchings have emphasized to me, it isn’t. If anything, it’s a drama, a bleak, dark drama full of foreshadowing and terror. Here are five reasons “The Office” is actually so dark it makes Goths want to kill themselves.
Thankfully, Pats Lose. We Win With Maria Menounos In A Bikini
Kim Jung-Un Likes Cakes
There are rumors this weekend that North Korea, home of the infamous Demilitarized Party Zone, may have lost their latest Jung. This time Kim Jung-Un, the son of crazy whack-a-do Kim Jung Ill, has been rumored via Chinese Twitter and similar sources as being offed while visiting Beijing.
The rumors, Kim Jung Un Dead had my hopes up that a zombied Undead Kim Jung was roaming around this hillside.
We may not know the real truth for a few days so until then here are a hilarious gallery of the pudgy Jung-Un looking at stuff he wants to eat.
Furry Friday Cute Animals [33 Photos]
- Puppy Conan is the future of TV – [WWIW]
- Why Barry Bonds Should Play In 2012 [Balltribe Sports]
- Apple could announce the iPad 3 soon – [TechMash]
- Evgeni Malkin Spin-O-Rama Shootout Goal – [The Puck Doctors]
- A Lego Star Wars Super Destroyer – [GeeksAreSexy]
- Will Ferrel’s sports announcer gig – [Heavy]
- DIY No More: Official Replica Portal Guns Now For Sale [Unreality]
- Lies told when you’re unemployed – [HolyTaco]
- Snoop Dogg’s craziest party story – [BroBible]
- Metroid had the best opening ever – [Maxim]
- George Lucas says Greedo always shot first – [FilmDrunk]