Do we really need to milk Harry Potter and Twilight into two parts for their final movie?
I don’t watch them so they don’t get my money but dang if I’m not sick of seeing feminine vampires everywhere.
The quality of movies in the theaters has not been all that impressive overall and heading into the holiday season, when people are gearing up for their Black Friday sales, I can’t help but think there’s not too much out there to care about.
Thankfully, we do have a couple of action movies coming along the pipeline. The new Tom Cruise Mission Impossible movie and Sherlock Holmes sequel will be out in December but for now we’ll just have to stick to watching television.
Thankfully, Community is on tonight so I can get my Alison Brie fix.
End rant, begin links. Enjoy.
Movies and Television
- Community star Joel McHale is the Sexiest [Warming Glow]
- Will Someone Tell Ashton Doucher To STFU [Turd Ferguson]
- Stiffler Hits the Ice in New GOON Movie Trailer [The Puck Doctors]
Celebrities and Women
- Mariah Carey lost a lot of weight [Shallow Nation]
- Jake Busey On What It’s Like to Be Jake Busey [The Smoking Jacket]
- Meet The Women Of SEMA 2011 [Guys Gab]
- Gallery: Tropical Beauty Ryan Fox [SoCal Glamour Girls]
- Mini-Skirts vs Wind(8 pics) [Shinbow]
- Lingerie Football Player Jessica Hopkins Loses Her Pants On The Field [The Pigskin Doctors]
- Penn State Releases Video Explaining Their Next Move Concerning The Sandusky Allegations [The Hot Glove]
- Top 5 Quarterback/Receiver Duos of 2011 [Sports Kings]
WTF and Awesome
- McDonald Burger Pyramid with Working Ketchup Fountain [Fork Party]
- Irate iPhone User Arrested For Astonishing Display Of Idiocy [Uproxx]
- Hazed & Confused: 10 Real Hazing Stories, 100% Anonymous [The Campus Socialite]
Video Games & Tech
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3′ calls for a day off [USA Today]
- Illinois Man Denied The New Call Of Duty Video Game, Does The Rational Thing And Threatens To Blow The Entire Store Up [The Hot Glove]
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3 [WSJ]
Brand New iPhone 4S Prank