Technically, you can’t say that August 4th is “No Megan Fox Day” on that day to promote it or you violate the rules of the ban. Guess we’ll have to live.
We can do with a “No Jon and Fucking Kate plus whatever” ban for the rest of the year. Why they are so popular is beyond us…
- August 4th: A World Without Megan Fox
- There Will Be Cleavage! Random Hot Girl Picture Dump [NSFW]
- Rusty Kuntz Approved: Dirtiest Names in Baseball
- Hold the Viagra! Sex is banned in Nursing Homes
- Pick & Flick! 5 Disgusting Habits (and why you do them)
- The Daily Prank - Shovel To The Nuts, Can You Dig It?
- Cuz That Will Make Us Want To Watch: More Ads Coming to TV
- Who Makes The Funniest Hitler: Roseanne, The Simpsons or Cartman?
- Woot! 8-bit waterslide in real life
- College Football Preseason Top 25: Cheerleader Edition
- 10 Most Fanatically Hardcore Furniture Pieces Inspired By Video Games
- The Greatest Possible Cast For Jesus Christ Superstar Remake
- This Creepy Hippie Yoga Show Will Scare Kids Away
- The Top 19 Hottest Newscasters in America
- The 10 Most Embarrassing Moments In White People Dancing History
- Massive Scarlett Johansson Gallery
- Peach and Mario get it on like Pam Anderson & Tommy Lee
ABC and Hulu have finally landed in bed together to our enjoyment. ABC did a good job at streaming HD quality episodes of “LOST” on their end but there’s just something easy about HULU. Seasons 1 & 5 are currently online at HULU to watch and help us get our Evangeline Lilly fix.
Get caught up with “LOST” again with the Season 1 Pilot episode. That’s the good one. Be sure to also catch up on the whole season before the last season begins airing at the end of the year and we all find out that the whole thing is a dream and we cut to Patrick Duffy in the shower even though he’s been shot and supposed to be dead.